ELEXIS is a European Infrastructure which aims to foster cooperation and knowledge exchange between different research communities in lexicography in order to bridge the gap between lesser-resourced languages and those with advanced e-lexicographic experience.
A key activity of the project is to provide transnational access to existing lexicographical milieus in Europe including the resources, tools and expertise of these groups.
Via visiting grants (of 1, 2, or 3 weeks), researchers will be able to experiment with and work on data in a context of mutual knowledge exchange.
Researchers are invited to apply for free-of-charge access to and support in one of the 11 ELEXIS infrastructures:
- ELEXIS-SL: Institut Jozef Stefan (JSI, Slovenia)
- ELEXIS-NL: Dutch Language Institute (INT, The Netherlands)
- ELEXIS-AT: Austrian Academy of Sciences (OEAW, Austria)
- ELEXIS-RS: Belgrade Center for Digital Humanities (BCDH, Serbia)
- ELEXIS-BG: Institute of Bulgarian Language Lyubomir Andreychin (IBL, Bulgaria)
- ELEXIS-HU: Hungarian Academy of Sciences (RILMTA, Hungary)
- ELEXIS-IL: K Dictionaries (KD, Israel)
- ELEXIS-DK: Det Danske Sprog- og Litteraturselskab (DSL, Denmark) & University of Copenhagen (UCPH, Denmark)
- ELEXIS-DE: Trier Center for Digital Humanities (TCDH, Germany)
- ELEXIS-EE: Institute for Estonian Language (EKI, Estonia)
- ELEXIS-ES: Real Academia Española (RAE, Spain)
First deadline for applying is August 6 covering visits for the period October 2018 to April 2019. New calls will be launched every six months.
More information regarding the call and the application can be found here https://elex.is/call-